Nominated by lockettoflove
5 good things about me.
1. I try to be kind.
I will always attempt to be as helpful and thoughtful as possible. I have always felt like we are on this planet to help each other. I will always try to put others before myself and be as kind and helpful as I can.
2. I am reflective on my behaviour and I will always apologise if I am wrong.
If I have a disagreement with someone, I will always think about the way I behaved and wether I was fair and correct in my argument. If I have behaved unfairly I will apologise and learn from it. I hate it when you are arguing with someone and they do not do this, I will always try and be the best person I can be and try to and treat everyone how I would like to be treated.
3. I am good at my job.
I am devoted to my job, even though it is not an easy profession to choose. I have had to go through a lot of brutal honesty from myself and others to get to where I am today. I have had to do a lot of crying and picking myself back up but now I have huge confidence in my abilities, not only at this moment (I am of course NOT perfect) but also in the future. I want to be outstanding at my job and that drives me to reflect on my practice and improve. I am immensely proud of how hard I have worked and how far I have come. I love it when schools personally ring my employers to say how great I was and that they want me back. I have a huge amount of professional pride, and I think my drive to be an amazing teacher is one of the things about myself that I like the most. #PROFESH TO DEATH.
4. I am creative.
I love to write. I have always had a very vivid imagination since I was a small child, and this helps me greatly. I really like doing crafty stuff an experiencing new creative things to do. This creativity is great when combined with work, but it also means that I am up until two in the morning making giant lollipops out of fishing nets and cardboard.
5. I tell people I love them and I mean it.
My friends, my family and my partner all hear this on a regular basis. I want people to know that I love them, I want them to feel valued and cared about. Every time I leave I will say it. I won’t ever tell anyone that I don’t love that I do, but I am not shy of saying what I feel. I never want to be left wishing I had told someone how I felt.
You can tell a lot about someone by their music. Hit shuffle on your ipod, Itunes, phone, media player, etc then pass this along to 20 people. One rule no skipping.
1. Iggy azelea- lady patra
2. Stereophonics - carrot cake and wine
3. Natalia kills - Saturday night
4. Kate Nash - Rap for rejection
5. Mumford and sons - little lion man
6. Ac/dc - thunderstruck
7. Iggy azelea ft. Rita ora- black widow 8. Lady gaga - judas 9. Fallout boy - young volcanoes 10. Nicki minaj - freedom 11. Marina and the diamonds - homewrecker 12. Beyonce - XO 13. Lady gaga - marry the night 14. Sia - chandelier 15. Grimes- oblivion 16. Ed Sheeran - don’t 17. Stereophonics - local boy in the photograph 18. Natalia kills - problem 19. Lilly allen - l8 cummr 20. Grimes - genesis